"Success comes from meeting the needs and wants of others," says businessman and publisher Steve Forbes.
"I've failed!
I make the case for free markets. Young people elect socialists!
What are they thinking? Do they even think? Do they pay any attention to history? Or economics? Socialism always fails. Only markets create environments that let people prosper.
"Getting the right environment—this country's done it better than anyone else," says Steve Forbes in our full interview. "Give people a chance to be creative, experience liberty, and humanity moves forward."
His magazine has made that point for years.
"You and I are failures," I tell him. "We've tried to convince people about the benefits of free enterprise….[Yet] they embrace socialism," believing "posts from people like actor Mark Ruffalo: 'Capitalism today is failing us, killing us, and robbing from our children's future.'"
"Capitalism has done just the opposite!" replies Forbes. "Deaths from famines are down 99 percent in the last 60 years. Standard of living, 10 times better than it was 50 years ago around the world."
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.